Game Shows Tournament
$500 to be won every day
Win your share of $500 every day!
Join our Game Show Daily Tournament and you could win a slice of $500 every day!
Opt in then play selected casino games to rack up points and climb the daily leaderboard. Earn enough points and you’ll win a cash prize!
You’ll earn more points for bigger multipliers regardless of your bet size, with a massive 1,000 points for a 600x multiplier.
What can I win?
The Game Show Daily Tournament leaderboard awards cash prizes to the top 50 players each day. Here’s what you can win:
3rd – 5th
6th – 25th
26th – 50th
You can enjoy all types of fun and funky game shows in our Game Show Daily Tournament. That includes Adventures Beyond Wonderland and Sweet Bonanza Candyland – plus tonnes more titles.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Promoter of this promotion is LC International Limited, having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar (“Promoter”).
- The promotion will run daily from 00:00 CET to 23:59 CET until further notice (the “Promotional Period”).
- This offer is not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- By taking part in this promotion, you hereby agree to these Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and to our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions which can be found .
- This Promotion is available to customers who (the “Website”) who:
- have a verified Website account;
- are over 18 years old; and
- are eligible to receive Website promotions
- (an “Eligible Player”)
- To participate in this Promotion an Eligible Player must:
- access the on the Website (the “Promotional Page”);
- opt in (once per Eligible Player per Slot Tournament (defined below)); and
- launch and play the Tournament Game (defined below) for the specific Slot Tournament within the Tournament Duration (defined below).
- The opt in period for each Slot Tournament will open as soon as the tournament is visible to players on the schedule and will close 10 minutes before the end of the Tournament Duration. Times and Tournament Durations can be viewed on the Promotional Page.
- There are no limitations on the number of entries which an Eligible Player can make per Slot Tournament.
- Eligible Players will collect points from spins in the Tournament Game to gain a ranking on the leaderboard.
- Only real money stakes meeting the Minimum Bet Amount (defined below) will enable an Eligible Player to collect points in the relevant Tournament Game.
- Eligible Players who have collected enough points to reach the leaderboard, will have their usernames displayed on the leaderboard rankings table. By participating in a Slots Tournament, Eligible Players acknowledge that their usernames may be listed on the leaderboard.
- Only Eligible Players who are ranked on the leaderboard will receive a Reward (as defined below).
- During the Promotional Period, specific Slots Tournaments will be part of a Promoter’s group network promotion, so there may be winners across several of the Promoters websites. If an Eligible Player has accounts with several of the Promoter’s websites they may participate to any Tournaments (as defined below) using each account, except that, if an Eligible Player uses the same account in both a partypoker and partycasino websites, they will only be able to participate from one of these websites. If an Eligible Player takes part to any Tournament using the same account in partypoker and partycasino and ranks in the leaderboard, their entries will be void and their Reward(s) will be forfeited without notification.
SLOTS TOURNAMENT MECHANICS
- There will be several slot tournaments held on a daily basis during the Promotional Period on the Promotional Page (the “Slot Tournaments”).
- Each Slot Tournament will detail the following:
- “Tournament Game” - the specific slots game(s) which can be played as part of that Slot Tournament;
- “Minimum Bet Amount” – the minimum stake that Eligible Players must bet per spin which shall be displayed in the Slot Tournament widget. Any spins made with stakes lower than the Minimum Bet Amount will not collect points;
- “Maximum Spin Limit” - the maximum number of spins that an Eligible Player may make during that particular Slot Tournament that may collect points which shall be displayed in the Slot Tournament widget. Any spins made after the Maximum Spin Limit is reached will not accumulate points and will automatically stop the Eligible Player’s score from increasing; and
- “Tournament Duration” - a pre-defined time limit for which each Slot Tournament will last. This will be visible to Eligible Players through a countdown. Only bets made during the Tournament Duration may accumulate points.
- To gain a ranking on the leaderboard an Eligible Player needs to collect points by playing the Tournament Game within the Tournament Duration up to the Maximum Spin Limit.
- The result of each spin in the Tournament Game will determine the points collected by the Eligible Player.
- Points shall be gained as set out below:
- Real Money Tournaments
- 10 points for 3 losses in a row.
- 20 points for every x1 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 30 points for every x2 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 40 points for every x3 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- Game shows daily tournament and Join the race for Arcade! Tournament
- 2 points for every x1 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 3 points for every x2 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 8 points for every x5 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 15 points for every x10 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 80 points for every x50 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 160 points for every x100 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 300 points for every x200 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 1000 points for every x600 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 1 point for spin which results in a loss.
- 3 points for every spin which results in a win
- 10 points for every x5 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 25 points for every x10 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 70 points for every x25 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 150 points for every x50 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 300 points for every x100 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- 1000 points for every x125 winnings of the initial bet amount.
- If the outcome of a spin qualifies for more than one set of points, an Eligible Player will be awarded the outcome with the highest value of points. For example, if an Eligible Player’s spin results in a win and the value is 10x the bet amount, the player will get 300 points only. An Eligible Player will only be entitled to the outcome with the highest amount of points and not the outcome providing the lower amount of points.
- The Tournament Game will display an Eligible Player’s current accumulation of points, in real time, plus the Eligible Player’s rank on the leaderboard. This information will update every 30 seconds. The leaderboard and an Eligible Players’ rankings will only be finalised at the end of the Tournament Duration.
- An Eligible Player’s current scores can be viewed by clicking “See Results” at the bottom of the Promotional Page.
- If the Eligible Player leaves or is disconnected from a Slot Tournament, the Eligible Player is able to resume play by re-entering from the Promotional Page, as long as the Tournament Duration has not ended.
- If a Slot Tournament finishes while an Eligible Player is in-game, the Eligible Players who remain in-game will be notified via an in-game message that the Slot Tournament has finished.
- If an Eligible Player is in the middle of an unfinished spin once the Tournament Duration has ended, the spin will complete however the Eligible Player will not collect points for that spin.
- Eligible Players could hit a bonus or free spins round within a Slot Tournament. If the Eligible Player has not completed their bonus or free spin rounds within the Tournament Duration, points for the bonus or free spins round will not be collected.
- The leaderboard will reset after each Slot Tournament.
- At the end of each Slot Tournament, Eligible Players who have gained a ranking in the leaderboard will receive a Reward. Ranking positions that will be paid out per Slot Tournament will be detailed on the Promotional Page.
- In the event that more than one Eligible Player gains the same number of points on the leaderboard (a “Tie”), those Eligible Players will get the highest rank prize and the next ranks with the same points will be removed.
- If the Promoter deems the Reward to have been forfeited, there will be no Reward awarded for that ranking position.
- The rewards for each Slot Tournament include: cash bonus, [casino bonus] and/or free spins (the “Rewards”). Details of the Rewards will be displayed on the Promotional Page.
- The Tournament Games schedule: can be found on the Promotional Page.
REWARDS SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Eligible Players that are still in-game, at the end of the applicable Tournament Duration, will receive a pop-up at the end of the Tournament Duration confirming their finishing position on the leaderboard.
- If an Eligible player is not in-game at the end of the applicable Tournament Duration, they will need to return to the Promotional Page under the ‘See Your Results’ tab to confirm their leaderboard ranking.
- Eligible Players who are entitled to a Reward will receive an inbox message at the end of the applicable Slot Tournament giving the full details and the value of their Reward. An Eligible Player will also be able to find the full details and value of their credited Reward on the either the ‘Offers’ page, which shows free spins rewards, or the ‘Promo History’ page which shows cash rewards.
- For Eligible Players who are entitled to receive the Reward(s), the Rewards should be credited to their Website account automatically within 15 minutes of the Slot Tournament ending. In the event of any technical issues that cause a delay in the crediting of the Reward(s), an Eligible Player should allow up to 24 hours for the Reward(s) to be credited to their Website account. If the Reward(s) does not appear in the Eligible Player’s Website account after 24 hours, they are advised to contact the Customer Services team before playing again.
- A cash reward carries no wagering requirements and will be issued automatically to an Eligible Player’s Website account balance.
- Cash rewards are paid in the following Currencies $ equivalent to 1:1 and other currency will be converted to an Eligible Player’s relevant local currency (if applicable) at the Promoter’s rates prevailing at that time.
Reward Cash Bonus
- Casino bonus Rewards :
- Cash prizes are awarded as Non-Deposit Bonus with no wagering restrictions and can be immediately withdrawn by the player.
Free Spins Rewards
- Free spins Rewards:
- must be used by an Eligible Player within 48 hours from the time the free spins were credited to the player’s Website account, otherwise they will expire and will not be re-issued.
- can only be used on the game specified on the Promotional Page.
- Any winnings from a free spins Reward will be credited to the Eligible Player Website account in cash. There are no wagering requirements to the winnings obtained from the free spins Reward.
- There is no cash alternative to the free spins Reward.
SPORTS BONUS REWARDS
- Sports Bonus Rewards:
- It must be worth the amount shown on the prize. The Sports Bet Bonus comes with one (1) time wagering requirement.
- The wagering requirements must be fulfilled within 7 days.
- Any winnings shall be lost and removed from the Eligible Players’ accounts if the wagering requirements are not met within the time limit.
- The minimum Sports Bet Bonus amount that can be won is £1.
- The maximum Sports Bet Bonus amount that can be won is £100.
- It must be placed at minimum odds of 2.0 (evens).
- It must be placed within 7 days of receiving the prize. (Together a “Qualifying Bet”)
- To claim the Sports Bet Bonus, Eligible Players must log in to their account.
- The Qualifying Bet can be placed on any sports market.
- Both pre-event and in-play bets will count towards this promotion.
- Duplicate and void bets will not count.
- Cancelled bets and system bets will not count towards this offer.
- Cashed out bets will not count towards this offer.
- The amount of the Sports Bet Bonus on offer will be displayed on the prize message.
- The Sports Bet Bonus will be found above the bet slip.
- If an Eligible Player places a bet using their Sports Bet Bonus and wins the bet, the winnings from the Sports Bet Bonus will be credited to the Eligible Player's account.
- If you have more than one Sports Bet Bonus, the Sports Bet Bonus(es) will be activated one after another.
- Further information on Sports Bet Bonuses can be found here.
- The “Rank for Rewards Tournament” will be held on selected days from 20:00 to 00:00 (UK time) during the Promotional Period (the “Rank for Rewards Tournament”).
- The “Rank for Rewards Tournament” will last for 4 hours (the “Tournament Duration”). It is not a requirement for an Eligible Player to remain in game for the whole Tournament Duration, only to use their Tournament Spins within this time.
- The “Rank for Rewards Tournament” will be for selected games only (the “Tournament Game”) in which a maximum of 100 spins will be allocated for every participating Eligible Player (the “Tournament Spins”).
- Eligible Players must play through the Tournament Spins to collect points to gain a ranking on the leaderboard.
- Only Tournament Spins played within the Tournament Duration will accumulate points.
- The result of each Tournament Spin will determine the points collected by the Eligible Player.
- Points are collected in the same way as Real Money Tournaments, outlined in Term 16.
- Eligible Players will be awarded for the outcome with the highest value of points. For example, if an Eligible Player lands a win of 15x, the Eligible Player will be awarded with 25 points as per 10x multiplier.
- This “Rank for Rewards Tournament” will pay out 50 leaderboard places.
- At the end of the “Rank for Rewards Tournament”, Eligible Players who have gained a ranking in the leaderboard will receive a reward (the “Leaderboard Reward”).
- Eligible Players who have accumulated points that beat the Rank For Rewards score will be credited automatically once the tournament has ended (the “Rank for Rewards Reward”).
- Details of the rewards and the ranking positions being paid out will be displayed on the Tournaments lobby.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from its offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter may place restrictions on an Eligible Player’s account, including deposit restrictions, in order to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions affect an Eligible Player’s ability to complete the requirements of the promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits, or rewards.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change and/or end the promotion at any time, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- The General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions also apply to all of your Active Bonuses and include additional restrictions on your use of this Promotion.
- Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the promotion, and/or suspend that player’s account and/or suspend the promotion pending further investigation.
To release the Sports Bet Bonus, an Eligible Player must meet the following criteria:
RANK FOR REWARDS TOURNAMENTS MECHANICS