18+. New depositors only. UK residents only. Minimum deposit £10. 10x wagering on free spin winnings. Free Spins are valid only on Spina Colada and expire in 7 days. Excludes deposits made via Skrill, Entropay, Paypal, Paysafecard and Neteller.
SECURE PAYMENTS BY
SICHERE ZAHLUNGEN DURCH
- This offer is available to new PartyCasino accounts and only one per person, family, household address, payment method number and shared computer.
- The promotion will run from 00:00 (CEST) on 31.12.2020 to 23:59 (CEST) on 31.12.2020 (the 'Promotional Period').
- Players must be over 18 years old and residents of the UK (“Qualifying Players”);
- If a Qualifying Player deposits a minimum of $10 (a “Qualifying Deposit”) we shall credit that Qualifying Player with a “Welcome Bonus” of 50 Free Spins on Spina Colada;
- 10x wagering on free spin winnings.
- Deposits made via Skrill and/or Neteller shall not amount to a Qualifying Deposit;
- Free Spins must be activated via the ‘My Free Spins’ section of your player account;
- Free Spins must be used within 7 days from when they are credited (the “Time Limit”) ; any unused Free Spins after the Time Limit shall expire and be removed from your account;
- Winnings shall be forfeited and removed from a Qualifying Player’s account if that Qualifying Player does not use all 50 Free Spins within the Time Limit;
- PartyCasino reserves the right to stop or change this promotion at any time;
- If PartyCasino suspects a player of fraudulent activity, it may remove them from the promotion or suspend their account or suspend the promotion pending further investigation;
- Specific Promotional Terms and Conditions and our Standard Promotional Terms and Conditions apply.
- The promoter of this promotion is Entain, registered in Gibraltar under the number 112454 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar.
ElectraWorks Limited, the provider of this website, is licensed by the Government of Gibraltar and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner under the Gambling Act 2005. ElectraWorks Limited has been granted a fixed-odds licence (RGL No.051) and casino licence (RGL N0. 50) for the operation of remote gambling.
Furthermore, ElectraWorks Limited is licensed by the UK Gambling Commission under the Gambling (Licensing and Advertising) Act 2014. ElectraWorks Limited has been granted License No. 000-039011-R-319371-004 for the operation of remote gambling in Britain.